Our apologies for the late notice but we have to cancel training this evening. Due to the poor visibility and the waterlogged pitch we cannot hold training this evening. If your child was going to try out this evening, we will extend the try out period to include next Monday to give your child an opportunity to train.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Unfortunately, we have to cancel training in Kilbogget this evening, due to the heavy rain. Hopefully we'll be back to training on Monday.
Indoors will continue for the older age groups as previously advised.
Regrettably, due to the persistent rain forecast for this evening, we will need to cancel training in Kilbogget. The weather hasn't been kind to us this week!
Indoors will continue as planned.
Unfortunately due to the inclement weather we have to cancel training this evening.
Enjoy the night off and stay dry!